This new model of the atomic structure is a radical departure from the conventional view. This new model abandons some long held concepts and replaces them with a vibrational model. The attempt is made to explore the origination of an atom as stemming from the etheric. Harmonic patterns of vibration form the appearance of subatomic particles; which in reality are wave patterns. These patterns ascend in regular intervals to interact with the ether to create charge, which allows manifestation of the elements as we experience them today.
The new atomic structure model has departures from the conventional view in some fundamental ways.
Some of those departures are listed as follows.
- 12 electron shells, as compared to 7 in the conventional view
- Vortex tubes – tethers between the proton and electron
- Platonic symmetry in the nucleus and corresponding electron shell
- Atomic induction creates a sustained resonance, upholding manifestation
- Etheric origins – White Vortex, the antithesis of a black hole
- Position in platonic defines chemical families
- Energetic structures – etheric predecessors to the atomic crystal structure
- Vortex manipulation
- Solfeggio ratios